Value Added Ventures
1. Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. signed JV agreement with M/s C&C Construction Ltd., New Delhi on 02.08.2017 for the project of "Construction of Two Lane Road on NH Specifications from Paletwa to India-Myanmar Border (Zorinpui) from Km 0.00 to Km 109.20 in Chin State of Myanmar on EPC mode".
C&C is the lead partner and EPI is the minor partner with participating interest of 60% and 40% respectively
2. EPI and M/s Ducon Technologies Inc. USA have entered into an MoU for implementation of Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) technology in Power Plants across India.
The combined entity will pool their respective expertise in designing, supplying, erection and commissioning of the FGD Projects in India to improve operational efficiencies of Thermal Power Plants and desirable reduction in emission of harmful gases by reducing more than 90% of SO2 emissions.
GOI plans to make total investment of Rs. 80,000 Crores in 441 Thermal Power Plants identified for FGD installation across 16 states and 140 districts in India. EPI anticipates to be a leading company for implementing FGD Projects in coming years and promote Make in India initiative by GOI.
#MakeinIndia, #power, #energy, #emissionreduction,
# FGD, #PowerplantEngineering, #aatmanirbharbharat,
3. MoU signed between EPI & M/s Varah Infra Ltd. Jodhpur for taking up various projects related to Highways/Brodges/Flyover/Tonnels etc.
4. MOU signed between EPl & Joint Venture Consortium of M/s IMS Ship Management Private Limited, Mumbai and M/s Matprop Technical Services Private Limited, Kerala for the field of River/Sea Dredging/Desilting works in India and abroad.
5. MOU signed between EPI & JKM Infra Projects Ltd., Noida (U.P.) for taking up various projects related to Bridges (Cable-stayed (extra dose/suspension/cable stayed) highways/flyover/tunnels etc.
6.MOU signed between EPI & Reach Dredging Ltd., Kolkata for taking up various projects related to developing & executing river / sea dredging projects in India and overseas